CALGARY CENTRE FOR PERFORMING ARTS
(Operating under the name Arts Commons)
By entering a contest through the Arts Commons, you agree to be bound by these Contest Rules.
- Details of the prize(s) available to be won, the start and end dates and/or times when applicable and any other information relevant to entering, participating or winning will be identified on the website or via the Third Party Service, for each Arts Commons contest.
- Unless otherwise stated, Arts Commons contests are open to all Canadian residents who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence. If the contest is open to minors, for any contestant who has not reached the age of majority, parent or guardian consent is necessary to enter a Arts Commons contest. Where appropriate, the terms “contestant” and “winner” mean parent or guardian of that person.
- Employees of the Arts Commons and such employees’ immediate family (father/mother, brother/sister, son/daughter) or persons living under the same roof are not eligible to win a contest through Arts Commons. This extends to employees of Arts Commons resident companies.
- If the prize cannot be awarded as originally described, Arts Commons reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value, as determined in its sole discretion.
- Refusal to accept the prize releases the Contest Parties from any obligation toward the winner. If a contestant makes any false statement, (s)he will be automatically disqualified from the Contest.
- Arts Commons reserves the right to amend the Contest Rules or to terminate any Arts Commons contest at any time without any liability to any contestant.
These rules apply to all contests operated by Arts Commons.